NREP is pleased to announce that we have added some new courses to our program offerings! We are now offering:
- Vibrio parahaemolyticus (Vp) Awareness
- Communicating in Science: Practical Writing for Technical Scientific Report
- Level 1: Introduction to Basic Fish Health Management
- Level 2: Practical Fish Health Techniques for Aquaculture and Fisheries Ecology
- Level 3: Fish Bacteriology Culture, Screening & Diagnosis.
Be sure to check out our schedule page!
New! Electrofishing Recertification
NREP is pleased to announce that we are now offering a 1 day Electrofishing Re-certification course!
A great way to refresh you Electrofishing skills to industry standards without attending the full course.
NREP Partners with BCSGA!
NREP is working closely with the BCSGA in order to create community awareness around shellfish initiatives. Stay tuned for new courses!