Course Offerings for 2017/2018 Academic Year
- GEOL 111 & 111A - Discovering Planet Earth
- GEOL 200 - Mineralogy
- GEOL 301 - Caves & Karst Landscapes
- GEOL 305 - Quaternary Geology
- GEOL 308 - Geochemistry
- GEOL 112 & GEOL 112A - Understanding Earth's History
- GEOL 115 - Laboratory and Field Studies in Earth Science
- GEOL 201 - Sedimentology and Stratigraphy
- GEOL 202 - Earth Structures
- GEOL 206 - Geological Mapping and Field Methods
- GEOL 300 - Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology
- GEOL 303 - Engineering Geology
- GEOL 307 - Applied Geophysics
Connect with the Earth Science Department through Social Media!
For information about current events in the Earth Science Department please visit the VIU Earth Science Facebook page.
For photos of our past field trips please visit the VIU Earth Science Flickr page.
Have any news you want to include here? E-mail Tim Stokes.